Addicted To Scraps
From Kansas City Star Quilts
By Hunter, Bonnie K
Don’t crumble under the weight of your scraps—embracethem with best-selling author, Quilt maker columnist, andesteemed teacher Bonnie K. Hunter. Piece 12 unique,multicolored scrap quilts in Bonnie’s signature style. Turnleftover strips into usable fabric that’s readily availablefor projects with the easy-to-use Scrap User’s System.This complete guide to scrap quilting includes full-sizetemplates, 2 paper-piecing patterns, and a full chapter onquilt making basics.+ Forever change the way you look at scraps! 12 versatilequilt patterns for scrap addicts.+ Savor scraps of all shapes and sizes with best-sellingauthor and Quiltville teacher Bonnie K. Hunter.+ Make fabric strips usable again with Bonnie’s popularbest storage tips and practices.Publish Date: 9/1/2016. 96pg
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 5pm