Finishes approx. 84” x 84”
The “Halloween Spinning Pin Wheel” quilt top consists of 12 blocks with sashing surrounding the Halloween Witch panel. You will need two main fabrics (1 & 2) and one background fabric (3). The pattern reverses the main fabric and direction in alternating blocks to create opposing spinning pinwheels.
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 5pm