101 Sewing projects from irresistable clothes to toys and accessories for babies & kids. 368 page 8 x 8 1/2 Paper w/ concealed wire-o Full-color photos & illustrations throughout. Avail May 2014
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 5pm