AUSTRALIAN SPIRIT - BOOK
AUSTRALIAN SPIRIT, a wonderful book published by M & S Textiles Australia Inc., has been co-written by Barbara Macey and Susan Denton. The 115 page book is dedicated to Australian Aboriginal artists who paint, carve and sculpt and to the stories of their rich Australian heritage. What a fabulous gift for those who Quilt, Fuse, Appliqué, Sew and craft! Or...of course, you could buy one for yourself!
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 6pm
9am to 8pm