Want to be a scrap quilter? Great! But if you want to think like a scrap quilter, learn from a master. Lissa Alexander has spent three decades honing her scrap-quilting talents, and in her first solo book, she offers page after page of tips for making dazzling scrap quilts saturated with colors, prints, and textures. Learn how to easily make insightful decisions about which fabric combinations work (and understand why others don’t). Best of all, discover how to (finally!) use your unique stash to make scrap quilts that sing. Includes a preface by renowned quilt historian Barbara Brackman. Choose from a dozen patterns, quilts range in size from cuddly lap quilts to bed quilts. Lissa is the marketing director of Moda Fabrics, she also compiled the best-selling Moda All-Stars series.
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 6pm
9am to 8pm