One Block Tuesday(s) Class
Cost $9.99 per person,
(Includes price of kit) (Class size limited to 8)
Thread Lightly Studio's One Block Tuesday(s) classes will meet on the 2nd Tuesday every month from 6:30p to 8p. You will learn how to cut and assemble a new quilt block using the latest techniques and tools in every class. Each class will cost $9.99, which includes all fabric and supplies to make one block.
Required Materials and Supplies1) Yourself.
2) A friend.
3) A Good time. *It would be appreciated if you bring your own scissors and pins. We provide the sewing machine and thread.
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 5pm