Micron PenPigment ink offers the advantages of permanency and true color reproduction. When used on a natural, untreated, 100% cotton fabric, Pigma ink is permanent and washable. The pigment in the ink remains colorful and will not "spread" when applied. Used by many of our quilt designers for signing quilts and writing messages on Baltimore Album Quilts. Great for doll faces too! .05 point, .45mm.
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 5pm