Red & White Quilts
Generations of quilters have been captivated by the simple beauty of red-and-white quilts. Today’s quilters are no different. Whether it’s humble patchwork or more complex designs, a quilt stitched in only red-and-white fabrics speaks to the hearts of so many quilters. In Red & White Quilts, 14 of our generation’s top designers share their takes on red-and-white quilts, ranging from vintage-inspired beauties to more modern styles. From patchwork to appliqué to English paper piecing, designers including Lisa Bongean, Kim Diehl, Carrie Nelson, Camille Roskelley, and Jen Kingwell offer a one-of-a-kind collection sure to inspire quilters to create their own legacies in red and white. 112 pages
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 6pm
9am to 8pm