Get results you love with this complete visual guide to quilting on your home machine. Expert designer, author, and blogger Wendy Sheppard wants quilters of all skill levels to say, “I made this from start to finish.” From straight line quilting to beautiful free-motion techniques, Wendy’s expert advice and proven methods guide you through each step as you build skill and confidence.
-Innovative step-by-step stitch guides build confidence at each turn for basic to advanced free-motion quilt designs-Loaded with detailed diagrams and photographs to teach each techniqueQuilt projects included for perfecting new skills- 8.125” x 10.875”; soft cover; 80 pages
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 6pm
9am to 8pm