Spray Adhesive (glue) (ORMD) # KK2000
KK2000? temporarily bonds fabrics to appliques, batting, stabilizers, and even to patterns and templates. You can reposition the fabric before stitching it in place; it works great with landscape quilting projects. Bonding disappears in 2-5 days. The handy size can gives you as much coverage as the bigger cans made of a highly concentrated material combined with a low pressure spray for a more precise spray pattern and less waste. Nontoxic, odorless, ozone-friendly, nonflammable, will not stain 3.6 fl. oz. F.O.B. Warehouse. No air shipments. Great for machine embroidery.
We support our local community by:
• Provide a friendly gathering and learning place for the community to congregate, learn, design and complete sewing and quilting projects for benefit of individuals and the community.
• Our service is teaching the life skill of sewing in a relaxed gathering place.
• Specialize instruction for the beginners and individual wanting to brush up on skills.
• We provide inspiring and creative classroom instruction on construction of apparel and quilts.
• We offer all the supplies to get impressive results.
1600 S. Wood Drive, Okmulgee, OK 74447
9am to 6pm
9am to 8pm